Organic Turkey Burgers Recipe
Making your own burgers is always fun! Here’s a superb organic recipe for you to get stuck into. This recipe includes turkey mince, but you can use any minced meat of your choice.
- 3 x 450g Graig Farm minced Organic Turkey
- 30g dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- small handful chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix turkey, breadcrumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Form into 12 burgers.
- Cook in a medium frying pan over medium heat, turning once, check core temperature is up to 85 degrees C.
- Tags: Gluten Free
- Graig Farm