Gluten Free Pitta Pizzas
Fancy an easy-peasy gluten free meal you can whip up in half an hour? Try these great pitta pizzas.
- 4 Gluten Free Pitta Breads
- Gluten Free Organic Pork Sausages
- 250 gram of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Red Onion
- 6 Tbsp of Tomato Puree
- Preheat oven to 170c.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread the tomato puree onto the pitta breads.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices and place on top of the tomato puree.
- Chop the sausages into small rounds and slice the red onion. Place evenly on to the pitas on top of the mozzarella.
- Place in the oven and cook for around 20 minutes. Serve with a mixed salad and enjoy.
Check out this delicious gluten free chicken tray bake recipe too.
- Tags: Gluten Free
- Graig Farm