Easy Beef Stir Fry Recipe
Spring is in the air, which means it’s time to ditch the comfort food! This beef stir fry recipe is easy peasy and quick to make.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 450g organic Beef Stir Fry cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat
Cook and stir beef until browned for 3 to 4 minutes.
Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok.
Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds.
Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.
- Tags: Beef
- Graig Farm