Bank Holiday BBQ - Tandoori Chicken
When it comes to cooking during the summer months, only one thing springs to mind, and that’s barbeques! We all love a good old British barbeque. What could be better than sitting the garden, drinking a bottle of beer and eating tasty meats? Nothing much can beat it when the sun is shining.
But what’s your meat of choice when it comes to a barbeque? Are you more of a burger in a bun kind of person or would you rather grill some sausages for a summertime feast? If you love a barbequed chicken and looking for a tasty new recipe to try this year, why not give our Tandoor Chicken a go? This spicy recipe will make the neighbours very jealous!
- 4 Graig Farm Organic Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 125g of Plain Yoghurt
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 thumb of Ginger
- Half a tsp of Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp of Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp of Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil
- Blend together the lemon juice, yoghurt, garlic, ginger, chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala and cooking oil until smooth.
- Slash the chicken drumsticks with a sharp knife and pour the mixture over the meat. Cover and leave to marinade for around three hours.
- Turn the barbeque on to a medium to high heat and place the chicken on the barbeque for around twenty minutes, turning continuously.
- Serve with a knob of butter and a side of couscous and enjoy!
- Tags: Chicken
- Graig Farm