Apricot & Celery Forcemeat Stuffing
900g Graig Farm’s organic pork sausage meat
125g no soak dried apricots
100g fresh breadcrumbs
2 teaspoons dried sage
1 teaspoon ground mixed spice
sea salt and cracked black pepper to season
2 eggs beaten
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Finely chop the apricots and celery.
- Put the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, sage, and mixed spice into a large bowl.
- Add the apricots and celery, season to taste and mix everything thoroughly.
- Mix the mustard and the beaten egg together and mix into the sausage meat mixture to bind.
- Use to stuff the turkey or;
- With floured hands shape into balls (makes approx 30). Place on a baking tray and chill for 25 minutes or overnight, then bake at 180ºC/Gas 4 for around 45 minutes.
- Graig Farm