Organic Pasta Dish Recipe Ideas
Pasta is one of those classics that everyone loves. It’s a favourite that never ceases to please the young and old. Whether you’re feeding the family or entertaining friends, a delicious pasta dish is always a winning choice. Served with chicken, fish, pork or beef, organic meat is a great accompaniment to pasta and can help towards creating a truly delicious meal.
Here at Graig Farm, we know of a few pasta recipes, complete with organic meat, that will help you to create a quick yet tasty dish in no time.
Sausage Macaroni and Cheese
This twist on a classic is perfect for kids
- Pack Of 8 Organic Pork Sausages
- 400g of Macaroni Pasta
- 300g of Cherry Tomato
- 2tbsp of Butter
- 3tbsp of Flour
- 500ml of Whole Milk
- 250g of Cheddar Cheese
- 50g of Parmesan Cheese
- Place the sausages in a baking dish and cook in the centre of the oven at 200 degrees celsius for 35 minutes.
- Add the macaroni to a pan of boiling water, leave to simmer, then remove from the heat and drain the water once cooked through.
- Melt the butter in another pan, then add the flour and whisk in the milk. Stir until the mixture resembles a thick sauce and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cheddar cheese to the sauce along with 25g of the parmesan cheese, once mixed, add in the macaroni.
- Remove baking dish from the oven and add the sauce and macaroni mix along with the cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese over the top and put back in the oven until the cheese starts to brown.
Bolognese With A Twist
Turn this classic meal into something new
- 2tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion
- 450g of Organic Chicken Mince
- 400g of Tomato Passata
- Mixed Herbs
- 400g of Spaghetti
- 250g of Unsmoked Bacon Pieces
- Start by chopping the onion into small chunks, then heat the olive oil in a large pan, and fry off the onion until browned.
- Next, add the mince and bacon pieces and fry until the meat has cooked through.
- Empty the tomato passata into the pan and stir until the meat is well covered in the sauce and leave to simmer. Sprinkle some mixed herbs into the mix too.
- In another pan, add the spaghetti to boiling water, then leave to simmer.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain the water and serve with the mince.
Paprika Pork Pasta
This pasta dish will spice up your mid week meals
- 2tbsp of Olive Oil
- 250g of Mushrooms
- 450g of Organic Diced Pork
- 100ml Single Cream
- 1tbsp of Tomato Puree
- 1tbsp of Paprika
- 400g of Tagliatelle Pasta
- Slice the mushrooms and add to a large pan with the olive oil. Fry off until the mushrooms start to brown. Add the diced pork and cook through thoroughly.
- Pour the single cream into the pan and mix with the mushrooms and pork. Stir in the tomato puree and paprika and leave to simmer for 10 minutes.
- In another pan, add the pasta to boiling water then leave to simmer. Once cooked, drain the water and serve with the pork.
- Graig Farm