How does my organic meat get to my door?
We get asked this question so often, we felt the topic deserved to be a blog entry!
When you place your order for delicious food on the website, we sort everything out our end and give the order to one of our trusted overnight couriers who deliver from Tuesday through to Saturday (For the benefit of you Mon-Fri guys) Meaning you will get next day delivery. Our typical delivery times run between 8am and 6pm, if you are not available at these times we can leave the goods in an agreed safe place for you.
We do struggle guaranteeing next day delivery to some areas however, namely the off shore islands and the very north of Scotland. Such areas may also require additional delivery charges.
Delivery Charges (Tuesday to Friday)
- Orders totalling more than £50 are delivered free of charge
- Orders under £50 will incur a delivery charge of £7.50
Delivery Charges (Saturday)
- Orders over £100 are delivered free of charge
- Orders between £50 and £100 will be delivered at a charge of £7.50
- Orders below £50 will incur a delivery charge of £13.00
To guarantee your delivery by noon a £5 charge is applicable
For other timings contact us on 01686 627979, alternatively you can email sales@email@example.com
For our full terms and conditions click here.
- Graig Farm