Sweet Chilli BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Summer is slowly but surely approaching, which means we can start looking forward to sizzling barbecue feasts. Get the family together and tuck into these delicious sweet chilli chicken drumsticks.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 organic chicken drumsticks
- Mix together the honey, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a large bowl. Set aside a small dish of the marinade for basting. Place chicken drumsticks into the bowl and cover in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, longer if possible.
- Preheat barbecue for medium high heat.
- Lay the drumsticks on the grill (brush grill with oil first) and cook for 10-15 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Baste with the spare marinade during last few minutes of cooking.
Other News Articles
Glazed Mutton Ham
INGREDIENTS Leg of Graig Farm’s organic mutton ham 1 onion peeled 1 bay leaf 10 peppercorns For the glaze: Small jar of redcurrant jelly 3 tablespoon of mint sauce Small glass of red wine METHOD Place the mutton ham in a large saucepan with the onion, bayleaf and peppercorns, and just cover with water...
Mozambique Fundraising Trip
I am going to Mozambique on Monday to raise funds for orphans so while I'm away the "On the Farm" feature will have a holiday too! I'm sure there will be lots to tell once I'm back in a couple of weeks. Jonathan
The Plastic Free Pledge
GRAIG FARM PLASTIC-FREE PLEDGE Graig Farm introduce plastic-free, biodegradable butchers paper packaging, and will make the whole farming process as plastic-free as possible going forward. Jonathan & Sally Rees have decided to make the majority of our wonderful organic produce available without any plastic packaging to all our lovely customers. Why Plastic-Free We are...