Sweet Chilli BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Summer is slowly but surely approaching, which means we can start looking forward to sizzling barbecue feasts. Get the family together and tuck into these delicious sweet chilli chicken drumsticks.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 organic chicken drumsticks
- Mix together the honey, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a large bowl. Set aside a small dish of the marinade for basting. Place chicken drumsticks into the bowl and cover in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, longer if possible.
- Preheat barbecue for medium high heat.
- Lay the drumsticks on the grill (brush grill with oil first) and cook for 10-15 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Baste with the spare marinade during last few minutes of cooking.
Other News Articles
Fore Rib of Beef - Recipe
Fore Rib of Beef - Horseradish & Mustard Crust A roast fore rib of beef is a delicious alternative to the traditional turkey for Christmas lunch. It's a fantastic cut of meat, a slow roasted fore rib of beef is perfect for using the leftovers in sandwiches, casseroles and pies. This cut of beef is great for...
All you need to know about home freezing
For a farmer, living off the land is always the way forward. When I was growing up on the farm pickling and jam making were some of the main ways to utilise the abundant harvest. Meat was always considered to be a luxury and quite often the pig would be shared around family and...
Mozambique Fundraising Trip - Update
I'm still in Mozambique and the trip is going very well so far. We have a panic on at the moment as we have to get an electric supply to the orphanage before night fall. I look forward to updating you on my return. Jonathan