Sweet Chilli BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Summer is slowly but surely approaching, which means we can start looking forward to sizzling barbecue feasts. Get the family together and tuck into these delicious sweet chilli chicken drumsticks.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 organic chicken drumsticks
- Mix together the honey, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a large bowl. Set aside a small dish of the marinade for basting. Place chicken drumsticks into the bowl and cover in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, longer if possible.
- Preheat barbecue for medium high heat.
- Lay the drumsticks on the grill (brush grill with oil first) and cook for 10-15 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Baste with the spare marinade during last few minutes of cooking.
Other News Articles
Our new range of Cornish fish is here!
We know how important it is for people to know where their food is coming from. That’s why we’re working with a member of the Cornwall Good Seafood Guide (CGSG) to bring you fresh, sustainable fish you can have delivered to your door. The Cornwall Wildlife Trust is an organisation working to support conservation...
Recipe: Roast Beef with Red Wine & Banana Shallots
Our latest recipe from Graig Farm is a gorgeous and succulent Roast Beef with Red Wine & Banana Shallots. With spring fast approaching we’ve gone for a recipe that would be perfect on a Sunday lunch during the spring months. Ideal for impressing at a dinner party, as it should feed around 6-8 people...
Sirloin Steak in a Beer and Brown Sugar Marinade
The flavours of this simple marinade complement the natural taste of our matured organic sirloin steaks. Use your favourite dark beer, ale or stout for a delicious dish. Ingredients 2 x Graig Farm organic sirloin steaks 60ml dark beer, ale or stout 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce 2 tablespoons dark brown soft sugar 1/2 teaspoon...