Sweet Chilli BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Summer is slowly but surely approaching, which means we can start looking forward to sizzling barbecue feasts. Get the family together and tuck into these delicious sweet chilli chicken drumsticks.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 organic chicken drumsticks
- Mix together the honey, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a large bowl. Set aside a small dish of the marinade for basting. Place chicken drumsticks into the bowl and cover in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, longer if possible.
- Preheat barbecue for medium high heat.
- Lay the drumsticks on the grill (brush grill with oil first) and cook for 10-15 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Baste with the spare marinade during last few minutes of cooking.
Other News Articles
The importance of Farming During WW1
With the recent publicity surrounding the beginning of the First World War, we thought that Graig Farm ought pay its own little tribute to the work carried out by the farming community during the war years. Whilst the First World War is known as the world’s first ‘Total War’ and the Home Front’s efforts...
The snow must go on!
Whether you like it or not, the snow must go on! We have seen the week through with blizzards and ice. It became a nightmare as we spent so much time on the road ferrying our staff from civilization to the farm and collecting goods to keep the butchers going. Snow makes the farming day very...
That Perfect Valentine's Day Meal
It’s that time of year again, the shops are starting to fill with everything ‘love’ and you can’t move for a a red sea of tack, in many cases. But at Graig Farm we’re here to give you some top tips on how to make this valentine's day that extra bit special for your...