Sweet Chilli BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Summer is slowly but surely approaching, which means we can start looking forward to sizzling barbecue feasts. Get the family together and tuck into these delicious sweet chilli chicken drumsticks.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 organic chicken drumsticks
- Mix together the honey, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a large bowl. Set aside a small dish of the marinade for basting. Place chicken drumsticks into the bowl and cover in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, longer if possible.
- Preheat barbecue for medium high heat.
- Lay the drumsticks on the grill (brush grill with oil first) and cook for 10-15 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Baste with the spare marinade during last few minutes of cooking.
Other News Articles
Wild Boar Casserole in Rich Italian Sauce
Joint: Wild Boar Shoulder Serves: 4-6 Ingredients: 2 lb generous cubes trimmed wild boar shoulder 1 tablespoon flour 1/2 pt robust red wine 2-3 tbsp oil (or butter) Marinade: 1 diced onion 2 cloves garlic 3-4 chopped sage leaves a good sprig finely cut rosemary leaves 2-3 cloves 2-3 crushed juniper berries 2 tbsp...
On my way back from Mozambique
I'm on my way back from Mozambique, and probably in a small plane some where as you read this. It has been a very rewarding experience and I look forward to a full update next time. In the meantime feel free to take a look at my other trips. Mozambique Fundraising 2011 Jonathan
Organic Meat and a High Protein Diet
The Perfect Source Of Protein A high protein diet can help those who want to lose weight, build muscle or eat a little healthier. Whether you’re looking to tone up, maintain your weight or drop a few pounds, it’s a good idea to add more protein to your meals. Meat offers the highest protein...