Sweet Chilli BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Summer is slowly but surely approaching, which means we can start looking forward to sizzling barbecue feasts. Get the family together and tuck into these delicious sweet chilli chicken drumsticks.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 organic chicken drumsticks
- Mix together the honey, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a large bowl. Set aside a small dish of the marinade for basting. Place chicken drumsticks into the bowl and cover in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, longer if possible.
- Preheat barbecue for medium high heat.
- Lay the drumsticks on the grill (brush grill with oil first) and cook for 10-15 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Baste with the spare marinade during last few minutes of cooking.
Other News Articles
Sunday Lunch Meats from Graig Farm
There’s nothing more comforting than a roast dinner. Served with all the trimmings, a Sunday roast is hard to beat. But when choosing meat for your lunch, which do you normally go for? Are you a lover of a classic roast chicken or is a rack of lamb more up your street? Whatever meat...
From ancient times, "broth" meant the liquor of all meat. However as mutton was nearly always boiled, it was most likely to produce broth. In the medieval kitchen, the communal pot would have held a number of foods being cooked, and therefore the broth would have been a mixture of sources. When mutton broth...
What is Organic Meat?
You may have heard that the UK’s organic food industry is on the rise and is now worth over £2 billion. But what is organic meat and how does it differ from factory farmed meat? Organic farming is all about working with nature to produce food in a sustainable way that’s better for animals...