Cooking tips for grass-fed brisket
You may already be familiar with at least one method of cooking brisket. For example, whole brisket is often slow roasted on a low heat for a number of hours, which results in a deep, flavourful meat.
Grass-fed brisket is also perfect for grilling, again on a low heat for a few hours. Basting and turning a few times an hour produces a succulent whole brisket. Both roasting and grilling have become very popular with street food vendors here in the UK.
We use an overnight courier service and can deliver from Tuesday through to Friday. Please indicate your preferred date when placing your order. Deliveries take place between 8am and 6pm but arrangements can be made to leave your goods in a safe place if you happen to be out. Orders containing frozen produce will only be available for delivery from Wednesday - Friday. Our delivery service operates throughout the UK but unfortunatley there are some areas of the UK (particularly off-shore islands,Northern Scotland and Ireland) where we are unable to offer a next day delivery service. Some other areas may attract additional delivery charges.
Delivery Charges (Tuesday to Friday)
- Orders over £50 are delivered free of charge
- Orders between £30.00-£49.99 will incur a charge of £7.50
- Orders between £0.00 -£29.99 will incur a £15.00 charge
Delivery Charges (Saturday) (Only Available on Request)
- Orders over £100 are delivered free of charge
- Orders between £50 and £100 will incur a charge of £7.50
- Orders below £50 will incur a charge of £13.00
- Before noon an additional charge of £5.00
(Free for all orders over £120)
- For other possible timings please call 01686 627979 or email email@example.com
- Full Terms and Conditions