WIN an Organic Food Bundle Worth £70
Modern life can be hectic, making tasks like shopping and cooking seem laborious. Hunting down the best veg and cuts of meat in the supermarket and waiting in long queues is no fun for anyone. That’s why organic food boxes come in handy.
Our organic meat, fish and veg boxes make life so much easier. Delivered straight from our farm to your doorstep, food boxes take the hassle out of shopping. You get the highest quality produce without having to find it in a busy supermarket, and you can order the appropriate size to ensure nothing goes to waste.
Organic produce has a whole range of benefits. Free from pesticides, growth hormones and preservatives, you get great tasting produce that’s better for the environment, animals and for you too. Our motto is nothing added, nothing taken away.
There are so many reasons to go organic, so let us help you get started on your organic journey. Enter our competition to win this fantastic prize. One lucky winner will receive two delicious food boxes (details below). The competition ends 28th February 2018. Good luck!
Organic Roast Beef Brisket Rolled 1Kg
Organic Roast Pork shoulder boned & Rolled 1Kg
Organic Roast Lamb Shoulder Boned & Rolled 1Kg
Organic Braising Steak 450g
Organic Lamb Mince 450g
Organic Beef Mince 450g
The Organic Small Veg Box includes items such as:
Please note that the box may not contain everything on this list.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Graig Farm Organics whose registered office is at Tyn-y-Fron, Mochdre, Newtown, SY16 4JW
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.graigfarm.co.uk/organic-food-bundle-competition.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 28th February 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Enter details into sign-up form to be included in the prize draw.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows: Graig Farm Organics Standard Winter Box and Organic Small Veg Box. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen at random by the marketing team at Graig Farm Organics.
16. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. 21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. Graig Farm Organics also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
26.The competition is to be run on www.graigfarm.co.uk only.