We’ve been supplying customers with gluten free produce for over a decade. Organic meat can be a part of a gluten free diet, as it doesn’t contain additives or fillers. Try this delicious chicken tray bake recipe.
- 4 Organic Chicken Thighs
- 1 Garlic Bulb
- 1 Lemon
- 400 gram of Cherry Tomatoes
- 350 gram of New Potatoes
- 50 gram of Olives
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Gluten Free Mixed Herbs
- Chop the cloves from the garlic bulb and slice the lemon into wedges.
- Place in a tray with the chicken thighs, tomatoes, potatoes and mixed herbs.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the ingredients and toss gently.
- Cook for around 1 hour in an oven at 190c or until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown.