We're always being asked about the benefits of organic produce. Listed below are some of the reasons why our organic produce is so good.
1) Naturally great tasting organic produce.
2) No food colourings such as tartrazine which have been linked with allergic reactions, headaches, growth retardation and hyperactivity.
3) Only 30 highly monitored additives are permitted to be used in "organic" food (none of which have been linked to ill health), whilst more than 500 additives are permitted for use in non-organically processed foods.
4) There have been various studies that suggest that mineral levels (as well as Vitamin C) are higher in organic food.
5) Organic systems aim to avoid the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilisers.
6) Friendlier to wildlife and the environment.
7) Another benefit of organic Food is produced without the routine use of antibiotics and growth promoting drugs.
8) Recent research from The Soil Association suggests that eating organic is significantly healthier than non-organic.
9) One of the key benefits of organic at Graig Farm is that we are a relatively small farm and the family work on the farm on a daily basis and therefore take an active interest in the welfare of our livestock.
We now have a great new website that is both secure and easy to navigate. Why not taste the benefits of organic produce for yourself and enjoy 20% off your first order. Just use Voucher GF674 at the checkout.
Our delivery is free to most areas of the UK for orders over £50 and over £100 for Saturday delivery.
Jonathan, Sally and the Team
Delivering organic benefits from Graig Farm Organics